When it comes to our skincare, our face routine is probably a well-oiled machine. But what about our hands? When I went to the ProNails HQ a couple of weeks ago, I didn’t just went there to discover the new Longwear nailpolishes… ProNails introduced their brand new hand care to us! And the best part? It’s all anti-age!
Anti-Age Is Just For Older Skin. Right?
Aging gracefully is a dream of many. The truth is we won’t be able to avoid wrinkles, but we do want to look healthy and honestly – awesomely good.
What if I told you that your hands are probably the biggest tell-tale of how “old” you are? In fact, our hands age faster than our face. And just like our skin, you can slow down time just a little bit with anti-age products.
I think that the most important thing you can do is moisturise regularly, scrub and avoid too much sun exposure – the same we are already doing for our face. But getting a little extra help never killed nobody, right? ;) This is where the new anti-age hand care from ProNails comes in:
ProNails Anti-Age Hand Care
The journey to their new hand care line started with the customers. What exactly do customers look for in hand care, what are their expectations? In the end there are so many options to choose from, so what do they reach for?
It turned out that a lot of customers were looking for anti-aging solutions – and that’s what ProNails did. They created a completely new hand care line, completely focused on anti-age products. These products will help neutralise free radicals, arm yourself against pollution from outside, hydrate and respect the fragile skin of our hands.
Let’s have a look at the new range:
Gentle Hand Soap
Cleanses and moisturises.
- This soap-free hand cleanser cleans the hands in a gentle and soft way.
- The gentle hand soap is anti-bacterial and holds on to moisture thanks to the addition of lactic acid.
- Your hands aren’t just cleaner, they feel soft and moisturised.
Refining Hand & Body Scrub
Softens, exfoliates and energises.
- This exfoliating hand & body scrub removes dead skin and provides a deeper cleanse.
- The Refining Hand & Body Scrub has karité butter, rich in vitamine E and A. This stimulates the renewal of skin cells and repairs the skin faster.
- The skin is softer for a longer period, supple and looks radiant.
Replenishing Hand Mask
Anti-aging, softens, repairs and moisturises.
- Antioxidants neutralise free radicals in the skin, while hyaluronic acid stimulates the production of collagen .
- Impurities and toxines will be absorbed by the kaolin clay.
- Hyaluronic acid will rebalance your moisture levels so your hands become supersoft!
* This hand mask is not available for purchase. You can only enjoy the mask treatment at your specialised salon.
Deep Defense Hand Serum
Anti-aging, anti-pollution, antioxidant shield, repairs.
This serum is your strongest weapon against anti-aging. This serum is full of essential ingredients to improve your skin quality.
- Collagen is stimulated so your moisture levels can be kept. This allows the skin to repair itself, with soft and supple hands as a result.
- Loads of antioxidants that act as a filter to neutralise free radicals (pollution) – even those small particles from exhaust fumes!
Anti-Age Lightweight and Rich Hand Cream SPF 15
Anti-aging, moisturises, anti-pollution, with SPF 15
- Lightweight has a non-greasy texture and is easily absorbed by the skin. Rich has a formula that will nourish and moisturise very dry hands.
- A mix of strong active ingredients and optical fillers will help to keep the skin (looking) younger and healthy.
- SPF 15 will protect your hands from the damaging UVA & UVB rays causing skin aging, permanent damage, sun burn and redness.
The fragrance is white ginger. This is a floral scent with spicy undertones. It’s a combination that I really love – it reminds me a bit of vanilla!
My view on the ProNails anti-age hand care:
I have the deep defense serum and the rich hand cream. To be honest I’m not a frequent hand cream user. I simply forget and it’s never been a real part of my skincare, but I should know better. Although anti-aging for my face might not be necessary yet, getting to know the hand care line from ProNails made me realise that there are so many external factors that age your skin. I’m lucky to have good genetics – both my mom and grandmother don’t have a lot of wrinkles! But if you look at my so dedicated skincare routine for my face, I feel like I’m neglecting my hands a lot.
So when I do remind myself to use the serum and the hand cream, it feels so soft and I’m happy I did it. I definitely should find a way to incorporate this in my daily routine – I owe it to my skin after all! :-)
The entire anti-age hand care line (with exclusion of the hand mask) is available for purchase in your specialised ProNails salon or pro store.
What do you think about anti-aging for your hands? Do you use any anti-age products for your hands/face/skin?